A creative problem solver with excellent communication skills.
As the Implementation Specialist you will work closely with our Sales, Product, and Support teams to facilitate a smooth transition from discovery, to deployment, and continued relationship maintenance. As a trusted partner to the client you will ensure all timelines and deliverables are met and coordinate with all internal departments to fulfill product and change requests. You will gain a deep understanding of your clients’ business goals, plan design, and booking strategy. You will work with them to create an inspiring and educational launch tailored to their needs. You level of service excellence will be demonstrated through creating client references, a strong member NPS, and additional KPI’s.
If you possess a track record of building long-term client relations, a love of complex project management, and desire to help revolutionize group travel technology, we would love to talk to you.
[This role is Toronto-based]
Required Skills / Experience / Education:
- 3+ years as an Implementation Specialist or similar role
- Ability to articulate complex information in an easy to understand way for multiple personas
- Significant project management experiences on complex project lasting 3+ months
- Ability to appropriately set expectations with stakeholders
- Ability to gain client trust and build successful strategic client relationships
- Comfortable leading conversations and building quick rapport with C-Level executives as well as all roles within a client company
- Comfortable leading live and virtual training sessions with large groups of people
- Ability to handle aggressive deadlines, work cross-functionally, and prioritize work in a fast-paced environment
- Interest in improving the travel and group travel industry