We’ve added more charts… 4 more to be exact and made improvements to the original two.
- See stats for total bookings, traveling bookings, deposits paid.
- Flip between two different view
- Drill into unpaid bookings see specifically which bookings are unpaid*
*Note: this feature only works when the number of bookings are small
Bookings by Trip Type
- Most relevant when viewing stats by trip year, with no other filter
- If TPs sold multiple trip types (ex SnowJam & Spring break, or Montreal March Break and Breakaway) this chart may be helpful.
Bookings and Leads by Date
- Same chart as before, with a new look and new view
- View new leads & bookings created each day/month and your total leads & bookings
- Daily view is helpful when using Campaign as a filter to see your progress.
- As with all the charts, hover over a point on the graph to show exact numbers.
- Same chart as before, with the option to view charts at a higher level, by campaign
- Campaign view only shows top 10, Trip view shows all Trips in that Campaign
*Display sometimes falters in the Trip view if there are too many trips. Please report any issues you see through intercom
- Total # of trips by Trip Type
- Summary of total Contacts, Leads, Bookings and Organizers for entire results sets
- Chart will be most useful when Year is the only filter
- Sales just got a Leaderboard!
- Toggle between views to see the Top 5 Sales Associates or all Associates in your organization
- Use different combinations of filters to see how you stack up across all brands, or just one.
- Order is set by Total Bookings *
*Total bookings that match the selected filters